PPP advisory council 24/07/2018
The Public-private partnership advisory council (until June, 2009 the state-private partnership advisory council, hereinafter – PPP advisory council), according to its rules of procedure (the rules of procedure of the Ministry of Finance of 15.12.2011 No 12-16/19 “The rules of procedure of the Public-private partnership advisory council”), is an advisory and coordinating body participating in the solving of issues related to public-private partnership.
According to Part I Clause 1 of the action plan for implementing the guidelines for promoting Latvia and private partnership in 2006-2009 approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 16, 2005 No 736 “On Action Plan for Implementing Guidelines for Promoting Latvia and Private Partnership in 2006-2009” the PPP advisory council was established by the Ministry of Economy in 2007.
In view of the fact that according to Minutes No 14 Par. 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers sitting of 24.02.2009 as of 01.06.2009 the Ministry of Finance took over from the Ministry of Economics the development of public-private partnership policy, simultaneously taking over the financial resources and human resources designated for this function, in 2009 the work of the PPP advisory council was resumed.
By order of the Ministry of Finance of 01.02.2017 No 51 “On Public-private partnership advisory council” the PPP advisory council shall be composed of:
- Head of Administration of the Ministry of Finance (the president of the Council);
- a representative of the Ministry of Finance;
- a representative of the Ministry of Economics;
- a representative of Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development;
- a representative of the Ministry of Transport;
- a representative of the Ministry of Justice;
- a representative of the Central Finance and Contracting Agency;
- a representative of the Latvian Association of Local and Regional Governments;
- a representative of the Latvian Association of Large Cities;
- a representative of the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks;
- a representative of the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- a representative of the Foreign Investors’ Council in Latvia.
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
Ministry of Finance processes personal data according to the laws and regulations. Before providing your personal data, please get acquainted with data proceeding procedure. In order to provide information accessible for the society, photos, as well as video and audio records might be made within the premises of the Ministry of Finance.
Tālrunis uzziņām: 67095405
Lietvedības tālrunis: 67095578
Adrese: Smilšu iela 1, Rīga, LV-1919, Latvija