EC normative acts 23/04/2012
The legal basis for functioning of the State aid control system in the EU consists of the following:
- the Treaty of the Functioning of the European Union (Articles 107 and 108);
- EC secondary normative acts:
- directives, regulations, guidelines, basic documents, letters to Member States etc.;
- decisions of the European Commission on State aid projects/programmes of Member States.
The above mentioned documents are available on the web page of the DG Competition:
- decisions of the Court of Justice and First Instance Court.
Judgements in particular State aid cases are available on web page of the Court of Justice.