PKI encoded e-mail system 31/01/2018
Correspondence between the European Commission and Member State about the State aid notification submitted, as well as other issues related to the State aid is done through PKI (public key infrastructure) encoded e-mail system. SANI system has been established to submit notification of planned aid measures to the European Commission. After approval of the notification every user of the system can get acquainted with the notification prepared. Since in some cases the information related to the notification can be a commercial secret, then for submission of such information the Member State can use PKI system, i.e., the Member State can submit limited access information related to particular aid notification through the encoded e-mail system established by the European Commission. In addition, PKI system is used for:
- further correspondence between the European Commission and Member State about the notification submitted;
- information exchange with the European Union in case of complaints received;
- information exchange about other issues related to the State aid.
In the European Commission special e-mail addresses have been created within PKI encoded e-mail system in the following DGs:
- DG Competition [communication with this DG is under the competence of the MoF];
- DG Agriculture and Rural Development [communication with this DG is under the competence of the MoA];
- DG Fisheries and Maritime Affairs [communication with this DG is under the competence of the MoA].
In Latvia special e-mail addresses have been created within PKI encoded e-mail system in the following institutions:
- one in the Ministry of Finance and one in the Ministry of Agriculture;
two in Permanent Representation of the Republic of Latvia to the EU (one for information exchange about issues in the State aid control field under the competence of the Ministry of Finance, another for information exchange about issues in the State aid control field under the competence of the Ministry of Agriculture).
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
Ministry of Finance processes personal data according to the laws and regulations. Before providing your personal data, please get acquainted with data proceeding procedure. In order to provide information accessible for the society, photos, as well as video and audio records might be made within the premises of the Ministry of Finance.
Tālrunis uzziņām: 67095405
Lietvedības tālrunis: 67095578
Adrese: Smilšu iela 1, Rīga, LV-1919, Latvija